A Day in the Life
I have a sweet life! I spend my days riding my bike, running, swimming - often with Tim - and recovering (napping, NormaTec-ing, etc.). To share a bit of this, I put together a little snippet of a typical day in my life....
- Tim and me preparing for our ride.
- The two of us heading out on our ride.
- Riding through some of the cranberry bogs down in Carver,
- along the water in Mattapoisett (one of my favorite parts of this ride).
- through the corn fields in Rochester,
- and back home.
- Off for a run.
- Atomic Push-ups! (and other TRX fun-ness!)
- Swimming at the good ol' YMCA.
- Decompressing via compression.
It's a good, good life!
You need to be logged in in order to leave a comment.